|Statistics||Disposition||Sweet Features||More Statistics||More |
- Opened August 1997
- Runs on dedicated server
- Entire 1300 Mhz machine with 512 Mb of RAM for a single MUD
- Server type: LP Mud
- It's an engine for the MUD. As a player you don't have to care
about it, but if you do, mudconnector has good
overview of MUD engines. Anyway, it supports things like ansi
colors, and allows administration to update things on fly.
- Based on Discworld mudlib
- It does not mean we have another Discworld
here, but its engine. Many commands, syntax, and general approach
to game mechanics are inherited.
- All you need to play is your wish to do so, technical ability
to estabilish telnet connection and adherence to user's policy
(Mortal Law). Donations are entirely optional and give no extra
powers to characters.
|Killed 7 People|